The Sims Medieval Free Download PC Game Setup in direct link. The Sims Medieval was released on May 9, 2011
About The Game
Do you ever wish you lived in that glorious time when men were knights, women were princesses, and cities were kingdoms ruled by kings in large castles? Or would you rather be a pirate out hunting for rare treasure with a hook for a hand and a parrot on your shoulder? Download The Sims Medieval for your PC and you can have it both ways.
• A Living World: Guide your Sims through an age of adventure, drama, and romance.
• Improved Visuals: Enhanced graphics, lighting, animations, and more lifelike Sims make for even better play.
• Daring Adventures: Create heroes, build up their skills, and send them on epic quests.
• A Dynamic Kingdom: Quests drive your kingdom’s story. Decide whether to be good or evil, cruel or kind, romantic or warlike.
• Kingdom Ambitions: Choose an ambitious goal for your kingdom and work to achieve it. Will your kingdom be the most wealthy or the most enlightened? Will you be a conqueror or a peacemaker? The choice is yours.
How to Download & Install The Sims Medieval
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once The Sims Medieval is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Sims.Medieval.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Sims Medieval folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Note: Make sure to select “English” language during the installer.
The Sims Medieval Free Download
Click the download button below to start The Sims Medieval Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
The Sims Medieval
Size: 4.18 GB
NOTICE: This game is NOT already pre-installed for you, meaning you have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows Vista or greater
- Processor: 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9
- Storage: 5 GB available space
➥ Downl0ad Now ↵