The Occupation Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. The Occupation was released on Mar 5, 2019
About The Game
Your role is to uncover evidence as a journalist by sneaking through restricted areas and questioning people on their actions through a series of one-on-one interviews. All this takes place in a detailed, systems-driven world where people will react to your actions and where time is your biggest enemy. At White Paper Games, we focus on world’s that feel lived in through non-linear spaces and objectives that can be solved with multiple approaches. We love games with a strong narrative drive that tackle important social issues and aim to set that standard within our own work. We understand not everyone plays for the deeper narrative experience, and for those that like the idea of trespassing, breaking into secure locations and hacking 4 digit codes, we have plenty of rule breaking opportunities to take advantage of in the world of The Occupation. Instead of creating a feature list, we wanted to highlight the cool work our team of 9 have created over the past 4 years of development. Time is a precious resource to us all. Every minute in the game is a real-world minute and The Occupation is played over a fixed time length so make sure your actions count. Your watch can be used to set alarms and timers to help keep track of important objectives such as time delayed safes so you don’t have to hang around whilst security is searching for you somewhere you shouldn’t be. Wherever you live, the chances are you’re in a country that could be run a little better, where trust may be feeling a little low. You may not care how their decisions impact you and you instead continue with your daily life ignoring the distracting scaremongering. Or, you may be actively involved in trying to create true change. We love that, in most countries, people have a choice in this, and that’s how we wanted to approach The Occupation’s gameplay design. The world is open for you to explore and it’s up to you what threads you find interesting and wish to follow in the world.
How to Download & Install The Occupation
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once The Occupation is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Occupation” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Occupation folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
The Occupation Free Download
Click the download button below to start The Occupation Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
The Occupation (v1.5)
Size: 6.56 GB
This game is already
pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll
errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx,
vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to
run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click
the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the
game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from
deleting the crack files.
If you need additional help, click here
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: 2.2+ Ghz Dual-Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- Additional Notes: For foreign languages, please set Windows Keyboard language to UK / US English to type passwords inside the game.
➥ Downl0ad Now ↵