“Powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog “post a comment” -“comments closed” -“you must be logged in”
Blog Identification & Commenting Techniques – To Acquire Backlink
Blog commenting compare to be one of the most effective way to acquire backlink but if it is doing in right way. In this blog are going to discuss the most effective way of doing blog commenting and also share the detail information in order to find the right sites for blog commenting.
Before moving on the strategies of doing blog commenting. First, explore the techniques of identifying the blog where you can comment and acquire the backlinks.
Use the below mentioned techniques in the Google Search. This will identify the right list of blog.
Techniques of Identifying Blogs for Commenting –
- inurl: blog”keyword” comment query
- site:.com inurl:blog + “post a comment” + keyword
- site:.com inurl:blog + “post a comment” + commentluv enabled
- “Add comment” Your Keywords
- “Post comment” Your Keywords
- “Write comment” Your Keywords
- Your Keywords “leave a comment” / “leave comment”
- Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments?”+”Submit the word you see below:”
- Your Keywords “Remember my personal information” + “Notify me of follow-up comments?”
- Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments”
- Your Keywords “This site uses KeywordLuv”
- Your Keywords “Enable CommentLuv”
- Your Keywords “You can use these tags”
- Your Keywords “Powered by BlogEngine.NET”
- Your Keywords “Allowed HTML tags:”
- Your Keywords “top commenter”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Blogger”
- “Keyword” “Powered By WordPress”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Typepad”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Drupal”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Blogengine”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Movabletype
Note: – Using above techniques you can identify the lots of blog for commenting. But before proceeding you need to identify the importance of the blog. You can check the Page Authority and based on that you can start commenting.
To check the page authority and domain authority you can use any extension. Install the extension in your browser and evaluate the site in terms of page/domain authority.
Tips to Commenting –
- Read the blog carefully before commenting.
- If blog accepting “href tag” then only use it for back linking. But make sure the link should be helpful and related to blog.
- Write the engaging commenting and this need to be related to the post.
- You can ask question, share your opinion/view and leave a feedback.