Download NFC Card Emulator Pro (Root) MOD APK
A powerful NFC Card Emulator that simulates various types of cards, for example: access cards, elevator cards, factory (meal) cards, school (meal) cards, some library cards and other IC cards.(Not guaranteed to work for everyone)
1. Your phone needs to have NFC.
2. Your phone needs to be rooted. (Why does NFC Card Emulator require root privileges? Because to simulate a card, the NFC Card Emulator needs to write the Card-ID to the NFC configuration file on your phone, which requires root privileges.)
1. Turn on NFC.
2. Open the NFC Card Emulator.
3. Put the NFC card on the back of the phone. After the identification is successful, enter a card name and save it.
4. Clicking the card’s “simulate” button, simulates the chosen card. Now just touch your phone on a NFC Reader and watch the magic happen!
NOTE: When you use the NFC Card Emulator, make sure that NFC and your screen are turned on!
==Supported Phones (with stock ROM)==
Xiaomi, Huawei, OnePlus, Sony, Samsung (S4, S5, Note3), Google Phone (Nexus and Pixel), Meizu, LG, HTC, Nubia, Letv, Moto, Lenvo and maybe more?
Samsung S6, S6 edge, S7, S7 edge, S8, S8+ and above.
NOTE: Some unsupported phone DO work with a custom ROM such as Aurora or LineageOS.
Huawei watch2, and maybe more?
NFC Card Emulator can add and simulate 4, 7 and 10 bytes Card UIDs.
==Supported NFC chip models==
NXP and Broadcom
1. Fix the issue that caused some systems to freeze when simulating a card
2. Fix the problem that Magisk pops up authorization prompts many times during each operation
3. Greatly improve the simulation speed, it only takes 2 to 4 seconds
4. Adapt part of the Aurora system