Download NES.emu MOD APK
Advanced open-source NES emulator (known as Famicom in Japan) based on FCEUX 2.2.3-git, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones.
Disclaimer: NES.emu is not affiliated with Nintendo or Nintendo Entertainment System in any way.
- Backup memory and save state support, state files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
- Supports ROM files in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z archives
- Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options)
- VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
- Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension) with editing features
- Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
- Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
- HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), all devices support custom key profiles
- Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de.
Follow development of my apps on github:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
* Fix screen rotation issues on certain older 32-bit ARM devices like the Nexus 7
* Fix performance issues on devices like the Oneplus 3 due to change in vsync handling from 1.5.50
* Fix crashes due to virtual display connection/disconnection operations such as those used by screen recording apps, note you must set Options -> Video -> External Screen -> OS Managed to record the full app video output
* Fix GPU Copy Mode -> System Memory option not applying properly