Medieval Arms Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Medieval Arms was released on Nov 11, 2021
About The Game
This game is best described as a single player version of battlefield; you spawn as three different classes and you fight vs NPCs in four different maps. Each map has the same objective; eliminate enemies and capture bases in order to win.
How to Download & Install Medieval Arms
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Medieval Arms is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Medieval Arms” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Medieval Arms folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Medieval Arms Free Download
Click the download button below to start Medieval Arms Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
Size: 942.88 MB
This game is already
pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll
errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx,
vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to
run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click
the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the
game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from
deleting the crack files.
If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows 7 32 Bit,Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 10 32 Bit, Windows 10 64 Bit
- Processor: i5-2500k
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 960 gtx
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: N/A
➥ Downl0ad Now ↵