Garment Tool 1.23 for Blender 2.83-2.91 Full Version Free Crack + Key Download
Garment Tool is Blender addon designed to simplify process of making simulation ready cloth meshes inside Blender. Clot meshes are generated from 2d Bezier curves, sewed together and then triangulated into mesh object.
Video Introduction + Guide on simple Shirt (fixed audio)
Business vs Individual license: if you are company with above 100k $ income you are Business. Otherwise you can buy individual license
- ability to define sewings between sewing patterns (2d Bezier curves), directly in 3d viewport,
- ability to generate evenly triangulated mesh with adjustable resolution with generated vertex groups and modifiers
- interaction with simulated cloth
- support for cutting holes inside sewing patterns
- Garments Library – save/load your sewing patterns from library. Few samples are included in GarmentsExampleLibrary.zip file.
- helper tools for symmetrize, splitting, duplicating, flipping 2d curve sewing patterns.
- Pin tool for generating custom stitches (useful for buttons)
- Pocket tool for generating sewings from source patterns to target pattern
- Bind Tool -> easy way of projecting 3d mesh, on surface of simulated cloth (useful for making attachments, bags, pockets, etc.)
- saving baked simulation into shape-key
- Rarely but it happens that triangulation fails to find solution for given sewing pattern. Usually increasing triangulation resolution parameters fixes that.
What you get:
- Garment Tool addon for Blender 2.8 and 2.9
- example blend files, with clothes from the banner, for you to learn from DemoClothPatterns.zip
- example garments library in GarmentsExampleLibrary.zip